Baked Salmon with Tarragon, Lemon N' Garlic FLAVA’ BUTTA & Asparagus Spears Recipe
Baked Salmon with Tarragon Lemon N' Garlic FLAVA’ BUTTA and Asparagus Spears
Makes 4-6 servings – total prep and cook time 35 minutes
For the evenings when you're too tired to cook, but craving for something tasty, healthy, delicious and easy-to-make. Bring out the gourmet chef in you with our baked salmon with Tarragon, Lemon N' Garlic FLAVA' BUTTA recipe.
- 2 lb Salmon Fillet
- 6 tbsp Tarragon Lemon N’ Garlic Flava Butta (room temperature)
- ¼ tsp kosher salt to taste
- 2 lemons - 1 lemon sliced, the other cut in half for juicing
- 1 lb asparagus spears, bottoms trimmed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the Salmon with salt.
- Remove the butta from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature.
- Liberally coat the Salmon with 2 tbsp with the butta.
- Line large glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place the Salmon in pan, skin side down and sprinkle lemon juice over salmon.
- Arrange asparagus spears around the salmon fillet, sprinkle lemon juice over asparagus spears and place lemon slices on each one.
- Place the baking dish on middle rack in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover pan with foil.
- Melt remaining Tarragon, Lemon N’ Garlic FLAVA BUTTA in a small saucepan, over low heat.
- Place Salmon on platter with arranged asparagus spears.
- Pour melted Tarragon, Lemon N’ Garlic FLAVA'BUTTA over the salmon and serve.