Creamy, Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Garlic or Garlic N' Parmesan FLAVA' BUTTA Butters
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Garlic or Garlic N' Parmesan FLAVA' BUTTA Butters
Creamy, garlicky, aromatic, sinfully delicious Thanksgiving mashed potatoes are easy to create with our yummy Garlic or Garlic N' Parmesan FLAVA' BUTTA gourmet artisanal butters!
- 4 – oz Garlic Flava’ Butta or Garlic N’ Parmesan Flava’ Butta
- 2 pounds potatoes, preferably Yukon Gold or another yellow, waxy potato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (instead of heavy cream, you can use half and half or whole milk to make it a little lighter in calories and flavor or for a dairy-free version, replace the cream with chicken or vegetable broth)
- Peel and chop the potatoes into 1-inch chunks. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, cover with cold water. Bring the pot to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and simmer potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Combine the cream and butter in a small pan on the stovetop or in a bowl in the microwave. Cook over low heat until the butter is melted and the cream is warmed through.
- Drain the pot with the potatoes and put it back on the stovetop over low heat. Put the drained potatoes back in the pot.
- Add the cream and butter and mash until the potatoes are the consistency you want. Do not over-beat them or use a food processor or blender as they will make the potatoes gummy.