Halibut Sautéed with Lemon Pepper FLAVA' BUTTA Salad
1 Halibut steak (from OC Wild Seafood)
1 tbsp grapeseed or extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp Lemon Pepper FLAVA' BUTTA (room temperature)
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup grapefruit segments
2 tbsp - pine nuts
1 tbsp dried cranberries
1 cup fresh arugula or mixed greens
- Clean the halibut and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season both sides of the halibut with kosher salt.
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat
- Add the oil and heat the oil until it begins to shimmer.
- Place the halibut in the skillet for 5-minutes.
- Add the Lemon Pepper FLAVA' BUTTA to the pan.
- Cook the halibut for 5 minutes, basting it with the butter and then turn over.
- Finish cooking the fish on the other side for 5-minutes while continuing to baste it with the melted butter.
- Remove from the pan and serve with fresh arugula, grapefruit segments, pine nuts and dried cranberries.