Halibut with Lemon Pepper FLAVA' BUTTA
• 1 lb fresh Halibut fillet (from OC Wild Seafood)
• 3 tbsp Lemon Pepper Flava Butta
• 1 lemon, sliced in half
1. Pat Halibut with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
2. Spread 1 tbsp of the FLAVA' BUTTA over the halibut fillets, press into fish.
3. Heat remainder of FLAVA' BUTTA in large saucepan, over medium heat
4. Place Halibut fillets in pan over medium heat.
5. Add the remaining lemon pepper butter to the pan.
6. Sear each side for 3-4 minutes (uncovered) while spooning FLAVA' BUTTA over each side. Fish should be opaque and flaky
7. Remove from pan and let rest for 2-5 minutes.
8. Drizzle remaining melted FLAVA' BUTTA on fish.
9. Squeeze with fresh lemon juice (optional) and serve.
10. Serve over salad, rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.