Large White Shrimp sautéed with Smokey Paprika FLAVA’ BUTTA
Large White Shrimp with Smokey Paprika Flava Butta Recipe
Makes 4 servings – 30 minutes
- 1 lb tail-on large jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ tsp kosher salt to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 tbsp Smokey Paprika Flava Butta (room temperature)
- Season the shrimp with salt and cayenne pepper (optional).
- Heat heavy skillet on med-high heat and add the flava butta.
- Melt the butter until the foam begins to subside and add the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp on one side, 2-3 minutes, until shrimp begins to turn pink on the skillet side.
- Tilt the pan and baste the butta over the shrimp.
- Turn the shrimp over, baste with remaining butta and cook until done (2-3 minutes).
- Remove from the skillet and transfer to a plate.
- Spoon the remaining melted butta over the shrimp and serve immediately over mixed greens, grits or risotto.