Large White Shrimp with Lemon Pepper FLAVA' BUTTA Salad
1 1/2 lbs of large UI shrimp, peeled and devined.
4-6 tbsp Lemon Pepper FLAVA' BUTTA
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tbsp pine nuts (optional)
1 tbsp dried cranberries (optional)
- Rinse and clean the shrimp.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the flava' butta and melt until begins to foam.
- Once the foaming subsides, add the shrimp, being careful not to overcrowd the skillet.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side, until pink.
- Remove from heat and plate on your favorite salad greens.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over the shrimp & add pine nuts and dried cranberries...enjoy!