Salmon Sautéed with Chipotle N' Garlic FLAVA' BUTTA
Salmon sautéed with Chipotle N’ Garlic Flava Butta
Makes 4 servings – 30 minutes
- 1 lb of Salmon Fillets (two pieces)
- ¼ tsp kosher salt to taste
- 4 tbsp Chipotle N’ Garlic Flava Butta (room temperature)
- Season the Salmon with salt.
- Coat the Salmon with 1 tbsp of the butter.
- Heat a large skillet on med-high and add 3 tbsp of the flava butta.
- Lightly sautée the butter in the pan, for 30-seconds.
- Once the foaming subsides, add the Salmon to the skillet, skin-side down.
- Baste the Salmon with the butter and cook on med-high for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and cover the skillet to steam the salmon.
- Steam the salmon for 5 minutes and then turn off heat and remove from stove top.
- Let the salmon remain covered, for another 2 minutes.
- Uncover and baste salmon with the Chipotle N' Garlic butter.
- Remove from skillet and transfer to a plate.
- Serve over pasta, grits or risotto.
- Spoon remaining melted butter over the Salmon.