Large Sea Scallops with Yellow Curry N’ Garlic FLAVA' BUTTA
1 lb fresh large sea scallops
3-4 tbsp Yellow Curry N' Garlic Flava’ Butta
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp Kosher salt
1 tsp Black pepper
1. Take sea scallops out of the refrigerator on a plate and bring to room temperature.
2. Pat dry and season with salt & pepper on both sides
3. Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat and heat until it begins to shimmer..
4. Add the scallops into the skillet in a single layer. The first scallop you place in the skillet should sizzle.
5. Sautée the scallops for 2-3 minutes.
6. Once they are lightly browned flip them over.
7. Cool for 1 minute and then add the yellow curry butta to the skillet.
8. Cook 2 more minutes and baste the scallops with the melted butta.
9. Remove from skillet, set aside on a plate and spoon the remaining butta over the scallops.10. Serve the curry butter scallops warm on top of Risotto or Grits