Seared Filet Mignon Steaks with Rosemary N' Garlic FLAVA' BUTTA
• 1 med-large cast iron skillet or heavy skillet
• 1 - 2 Filet Mignon steaks
• 1 tsp kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
• 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 5 tbsp Rosemary N' Garlic Flava Butta
• To get a really good sear on your steaks, be sure to pat them dry with a paper towel.
• Heat the oil in the skillet over medium-high heat, until it begins to shimmer.
• Season both of sides of the steak liberally with kosher salt (pepper is optional)
• Add the steaks to skillet and sear one side.
• Place1-tbsp of butta on top of each steak to melt.
• After 7 minutes, turn the steaks over to sear the other side.
• Add 2 tbsp of the Rosemary N' Garlic Flava' Butta, to the skillet.
• Using a large spoon, tip the skillet and baste the steaks with the butta.
• When done, remove the steaks from skillet and transfer to a cutting board to rest for 5-minutes.
• Place the remaining butta on top of the steaks.
• Slice and serve...delicious, juicy and tender!