Swordfish Steaks with Capers and Black Truffle Flava’ Butta Recipe
Swordfish Steaks with Capers and Black Truffle Flava’ Butta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This flavorful, easy recipe is a perfect treat for a summertime lunch or dinner.
1 lb fresh Swordfish steaks
4 ounces Black Truffle Flava’ Butta
1 tbsp Olive Oil
¼ cup Trader Joe’s Tuscan Italian Dressing
½ tsp Kosher Salt
2 tbsp capers, drained
1. Place the Swordfish into a glass or ceramic dish.
2. Add the Italian dressing and marinate for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil over medium-high heat, in a cast iron or other medium-sized skillet.
4. Add the swordfish and cook until golden brown on one side, about 4 minutes per side.
5. Turn the swordfish steak over, add the capers and finish cooking about 4 minutes.
6. Remove the skillet from the heat, place 2-ounces of the Black Truffle Flava’ Butta on top to melt and let it sit for another 1-2-minutes.
7. Transfer the swordfish to your platter and serve with the remaining butta and capers spooned on top.
WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW: